Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 7th, 2010

Hello everyone, Well I have some great new! I herd the first few cicadas buzzing along the river yesterday. I couldn't resist, I just had to try it. So I tied on a home tied cicada pattern and a #18 zebra midge 20'' below and started pounding the shoreline, within 30 minutes, I had my first taker! I had 20 fish break the surface to take my "big bug" in only about 4 hours. This picture is of the biggest, she is 18'' and FAT, got her on the dropper. As my father had said the record breaking high temps we have been having this week have really got the cicada season coming quick! Make some room in the schedule and get here for this! The rest of this month and all of July, this is what we wait all year for, this is the 10 fishing on the 1-10 scale, and we are almost there! If my father or I can be of service, give us a call. Thanks everyone, see you soon.
Mick Lovett

For More Details, Visit Home at http://www.LeesFerryFlyFishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment